Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Here we Go!

I love that my children are growing up. It is very sad but at the same time so much fun. Well we are beginning our journey into childhood with preschool and trying not to overload on extra curricular activities. We will be starting with gymnastics. Li starts tomorrow and he is so excited, I can't wait, I may be more excstatic than he is. DH and I wanted to do soccer this year also but he's really not old enough, which is fine because I'm sure once spring hits, we will definitely be t-balling it. Preschool is loading us with activities for the rest of year, starting with the cornmaze in a few short weeks. My neice's second birthday-Wow i remember the day she was born like it was one of my own! Who can believe it's Halloween! Li says he will be a fireman, I better go purchase that outfit! Then we will have Wetumpka's tree lighting and Eclectic's parade, oh my! I've got to fit shopping for Christmas and Thanksgiving in there somewhere. My dad is concerned about pushing him into activites, my philosophy-he will never know if he likes it unless he tries it. On second thought maybe Poppy should be concerned about mommy overload. Of course if he doesn't want to play or participate then we will definitely allow him to stop but he seems so excited about each adventure, which overjoys me. He is such a mess now. He told Chris the other day that "I am angry" with his hands on his hips-I'm sure he wasn't getting his way!

No comments:

Post a Comment