Sunday, November 8, 2009

Playhouse Disney

It has definitely been a while since I've posted hence the back to back I'm now having to do! We went to playhouse disney for sweet pea's sake, she loves mickey mouse clubhouse, but we all enjoyed ourselves. I'd be lying if I didn't say this: I was slightly disappointed, however mommy was expected a bigger reaction from my two children. On the way home I asked Li if he had fun and he told me he did. I said why didn't you smile. His response: I don't like smiling! I asked well what was sweet pea's problem. Big brother responded her was scared. Chris asked him if she told him that and he said no, I just know! Such a good big brother. Wish he would have told us that so we could have comforted those fears!

See what I mean-he does not look thrilled to be there!

Bribed with a toy?

Checking out Minnie Mouse.

MMMM I love Minnie!

No comments:

Post a Comment