Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Terrible Twos Here We Come!
I never really understood why they call them the Terrible Twos when it always occurs before they turn two and three is way worse, so far four is appearing fairly whiny! Any who, we've entered our terrible two phase, lack of obedience but still oh so cute. It's so tough to not laugh when they realistically are being funny even though it is dangerous and a huge no no. Well last week I commented about her speaking abilities and as always they prove you to be a liar! She had a major vocabulary explosion this weekend which includes the word yeS. and that is her pronunciation on the S part. Our kids are huge mommy babies, I love it, however it does get on my hubby's nerves just a bit. Last night he laid down with Sweet Pea and to his surprise she stayed in the bed, so he quickly falls asleep-his first mistake, falling asleep before the baby! Well I hear commotion coming from the bedroom and when I arrive my sweet precious daughter has climbed onto the dresser and is coloring on the mirror! She exclaims, "It's Pretty" After some scolding and walking her to time out, she explains to me "its funny". Her entire 1 minute in time out she reiterates "its funny". Will she be our problem child-she definitely has a bigger fascination with colors and has colored on the walls, the floor, now the mirror. She's more defiant than even Li at this point. But never the less at least she has a sence of humor! It's Funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment