Thursday, July 2, 2009
renovation
I think i am addicted to home renovations. During both of my pregnancy's we took on large painting remodeling something expeditions. Just something about being pregnant that makes me want to remodel :) My husband usually humors me and we go for it. Chris and I are complete opposites in so many ways. Today i realized how awesome that is. He is a little OCD, anal, perfectionist, whichever word you choose for i can't move on with life until this is perfect. This tiny trait gets on my nerves more than occassionaly but today he sat in a chair with some stripper, a sander, and our cabinet doors until each one was perfect. He is so awesome i would have just sanded a little and went with it. Actually i probably would have just went with it. But i now I have beautiful mahogany cabinets thanks to my dear husband. He can be as OCD as he wants-I love you Chris.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment