Monday, May 24, 2010
Dr. Appointment
Today we took sweet pea for her two year checkup. She weighed in at 28 1/2 pounds and is 37 inches tall which puts her in the 75% for her weight and off the chart for her height. Every single pediatrician visit sweet pea has attended as soon as Dr. W walks in she begins to scream and screams until she leaves. Today was totally different, when the nurse pricked her finger for blood work she says Owe! But no crying!!!! Then when Dr. W checks her she sits in my lap like a big girl and opens her mouth and does as she's told. This is a major 180 from only 6 months ago! Dr. W was very impressed that she was potty trained and we got a urine sample for her two year checkup. Nothing bad to report except she's slightly anemic. I'm hoping I can change her diet a little to help with the problem but for the next 6 weeks she'll have to take a supplement. She said by all guidelines sweet pea looks to be about 6'2" as an adult. Are both of my children going to outgrow me? I pray the days pass by slowly because I really don't want to think about my children as adults :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment