





I know I say this at every birthday but I can't believe my baby is two! She has taught me how to love, unconditionally. This is how I see Sweet Pea. She's very smart, very cuddly, such a mommy's girl, lots of hugs and kisses, funny-she loves to laugh, knows what she wants. She's taught me that the child that I see is not the child that every ones else sees. She's always-and I mean always been a mommy's girl from the first moment I held her. I remember as a three month old she would scream at her grandparents even if they just looked at her! She's come around though. It was moments like this that our pediatrician told us she had a very strong type A personality. I quote, "Sucks for you guys but she's going to make an awesome adult" At 3 months my pediatrician told me basically you have a difficult child good luck but she should prosper well! I don't see Sweet Pea as "difficult" I see her as a child who is determined to get what she wants. Lately she's come across a mean streak. She has taken to pinching the boys-not her brother but our other play dates. Discipline you say? I say how? We've tried multiple things and so far she only laughs, so we'll just keep trying and praying and hopefully one day it will sink in! I don't want to plan my children's future but I would just about peg her for the child that will not need much pushing to achieve success. She's an awesome puzzle solver, she knows her ABC's, days of the weeks, colors, and she can count to ten. She loves to sing especially Barney's I love you song! God has blessed us with Sweet Pea and I thank him each day for letting me be her mommy. Happy Birthday Sweet Pea, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment